1 hr 15 m
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Spray a 12 cup Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread ½ cup of cajeta in bottom of pan. In a mixing bowl, ADD cake mix, cinnamon, water, oil and 3 eggs. Mix until all ingredients are well combined. Pour mixture into prepared Bundt pan.
- Place remaining eggs, milk and condensed milk in a blender container. Blend for 10 seconds or until all ingredients are mixed completely. Pour mixture over batter.
- Cover Bundt cake pan loosely with aluminum foil and place in a roasting dish. Place in center oven rack and fill roasting dish with 1-inch of boiling water. Bake for 48-50 minutes or when tested with a knife, it comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and water bath. Uncover and let cool for at least 2 hours.
- Place a large cake plate over Bundt pan. Invert quickly and remove pan. Top with more cajeta sauce. Slice and serve.
- 7 Large Hickman's Eggs
- 1/2 cup cajeta (Mexican caramel sauce)
- 1 box chocolate fudge cake mix
- 1 1/2 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup low fat milk
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk