Pepper Pot Recipe––featured on FOX and KTVK-TV
Spice it up, get stuffed and make use of your leftover hard boiled Hickman’s Eggs with this fridge friendly Pepper Pot recipe.
Pepper Pot Recipe
- Use non-stick spray on cookie sheet, cut bottoms of peppers to sit level and core out the middle and remove seeds.
- In mixing bowl, combine and mix all ingredients, except parsley.
- Fill mixture to top of peppers and bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes depending on oven. Remove from oven and dust with parsley.
*This recipe is fridge friendly. You can use mayo or sour cream and add any leafy greens and desired grated cheese, or other veggies.
- 2 Bell peppers – halved with seeds removed.
- 1 ½ cups diced hard boiled eggs
- 1 ½ TBSP Sour cream
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- 3 tsp. Fresh squeezed lime juice
- Sprinkle of Parsley