Egg in a Doughnut Hole
Egg in a Donut Hole
- Preheat oven to 350° F
- Wrap one slice of prosciutto on the bottom of a doughnut and secure with toothpicks. Turn doughnut quarter-turn and wrap second slice of prosciutto on bottom of doughnut and secure with toothpicks. Repeat with remaining donuts and prosciutto. Place wrapped doughnuts on parchment paper.
- Break egg and slip into center of each doughnut. Spoon 1/4 tsp olive oil over each yolk.
- Bake until egg whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken, between 10-12 minutes. Remove toothpicks before serving.
For more delicious recipes like this, check out Incredible Egg!
- 8 large slices prosciutto
- 4 Large Hickman's Eggs
- 4 plain, glazed cake donuts
- 1 tsp olive oil