The ideal tradition to pass along to your own chicks, everybody’s favorite appetizer is a great way to introduce the next generation to a family favorite recipe.
- Cut eggs into halves.
- Remove yolks and place in bowl.
- Mash, and then stir in ingredients.
- Blend together, and refill egg whites with yolk.
**Spices added to yolks can be varied to taste.**
- Hard-cook 8 Hickman's Eggs, peeled
- 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce