Refrigerated Warehouse Loader
Hickmans Family Farms Website
Hickman’s Family Farms is proud to be the freshest egg provider in the Southwest since 1944. What began as a few hens laying fresh eggs for the family has grown into a local icon, but it’s the people behind the eggs that really make Hickman’s special. We want you and your egg-cellent set of skills to join our community of employees, neighbors and friends in one of the various positions available. Here every day is a fresh start.
Crack Open the Possibilities – Refrigerated Warehouse Loader!
This position is based out of Tonopah, AZ., 40 minutes West of Buckeye. As a Refrigerated Warehouse Loader you will be loading and unloading product from trailers in a cold temperature warehouse. A refrigerated warehouse loader will become proficient in the NAVISION (ERP) system of scanning product in and out of the cooler, as well as making bin movements. All Cooler staff is responsible for keeping the coolers clean and organized.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Be a Team Player
- Inspect all trailers and verify temperatures before loading and/or unloading
- Responsible for using First In First Out rule for all movement of product
- Perform cycle counts as necessary
- Utilization of scanner for movement of product
- Complete all necessary paperwork daily for loading and unloading
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be capable of becoming pallet jack / forklift certified
- Ability to read, understand and complete simple math problems
- Capable of being on your feet and walking for up to 8 hrs. a shift or more
- Capable of lifting 30-50 lbs. throughout the shift
- Ability to work in extreme cold temperatures (40 degrees and colder)
Benefits and Perks
- Employer Health Clinic and Wellness Center
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Holiday Bonus Pay
- Attendance Incentive
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Frequent Free Breakfasts
Now you don’t have to scramble for opportunities. Crack open the possibilities & Apply today!
Hickman’s Family Farms and its brands are an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified individuals, including minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities. Hickman’s Family Farms will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all federal, state, and local ordinances. You are applying for a position with Hickman’s Family Farms that is designated as a Safety Sensitive Position pursuant to A.R.S. §23-493 et seq. You are ineligible for placement in a Safety Sensitive Position if you are engaged in the current use of any drug, whether legal, prescribed by a physician or otherwise, if it could cause an impairment or otherwise decrease or lessen your job performance or ability to perform your job duties.