Folks, this one really is THAT simple– which is our go-to for last minute potlucks, dinners with in-laws or Friendsgivings.
- In a large mixing bowl combine Jiffy cornbread mix, milk, eggs and sugar, stir until combined
- Mix in cream style sweet corn until the batter is thick, allow to rest for 5 minutes
- Pour into pre-buttered pan and place in oven to bake for 35 minutes or until golden brown
- When you bring the bread out of the oven, brush with butter and allow to cool for 20 minutes
It’s the no-hassle side that everyone will love!
- 1 package Jiffy Cornbread Mix
- 2 Large Hickman's Eggs
- 1 15oz can cream style sweet corn
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 3 tsp butter